Thursday, April 05, 2007

what i want now

made the president of young adults ministry in church - thank God and the support i have. I pray for strength and vision.

contacted for social work training scholarship interview for me - thank God for this opportunity. do provide a way for me if i do get it cos traveling from Tampines to AMK, CHENGSAN, SENGKANG can be very challenging. I pray for providence and wisdom.

singing in a band- thank God for using me in this manner. I pray that heartdrive glues well in God's sight and that His kingdom will expand and expand from this project.

going for attachment after dreadful exam - thank God for opening up Tampines FSC. so near home. give me courage and positivity as i go forth and work.

stop tuition becos of intensity of workload and time factor and hoping my 'employer' would take me in in end July after my attachment- believe that He will provide and bless me and lead me to a good PT job where i can have a good payout.

on top of these,
i pray for rest.

and i thank God for everything, everyone.
family,vic,evan,ed,ting,sharon,juan,hweelee,khungrace,diana,zj,jing2,andrewjj,twinx,and my dear chek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here