Friday, February 15, 2008

inspiring!

U know! kids do inspire me... to love God...
first it was 20 nov 07... now this...


nvm the standard...listen to the song. the words... and in fact, it is true about a God,the only living true one. =)

The Little Children and Jesus
Mark 10:
13People were bringing little children to Jesus to have him touch them, but the disciples rebuked them. 14When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." 16And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them.

Oh ya, it is my desire to sow seeds to my peers in school... very quickly my tertiary ed will be coming to an end... 1.5 yrs left...Lord, help me approach mny friends in a way in which they know I am indeed caring and loving them...and that they can listen with a childlike faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here