Saturday, March 08, 2008

onward we MARCH

in this period of time when the datelines are 'crashing' in, i remind of myself to take things easy as things can be done. No worries, chill and well...enjoy the remaining 1.5 yrs as much as i can. Also, i try to be less gan-chiong.

at this point of time when i'm ought to be in dreamland, i like to share with you some un-usual matters:

1. I witnessed my darling spoke firmly and confidently to passengers on board 17X along BTR when we were heading to the cathay. TWO THUMBS UP for u dear...for someone who finds it hard to talk to many. WEll, the point is this: there were spaces at the back of the buses...for goodness sake, SHIFT IN! It's as though you wouldn't be able to exit and burn in (...) if commuters shift in. sigh... on top of that, there were also commuters-namely potential scholars aka potential scumbags, students who were not gracious to fill up the space. perhaps the joy of a couple of As, the reality of a long weekend had gotten their civic-conscious mind dead.

2. I witnessed 2 seemingly cao-ah-lians leaving behind a plastic bag which had been used to carry their bread. Not only have one of them filled her mouth with food, both of them filled the surrounding with disturbing vulgarities. I looked at them with my already-tired eyes and hope the stare would conjure a mysterious power that prick their conscience... (did i spell it correctly?)...nah..they stared back... and nothing done.

3. As my folks 'celebrated' their 26th wedding anniversary, i 'celebrated' my 1.5yrs of pah-taw-ing with dear after school. i love you dear. and ya, we went to piper's pie b4 to cathay to catch

This movie "Away from her" made me cried.

I cannot feel enough of that lost, disappointment, anguish, sadness and hope... that Grant had.
This movie has a sort of realness to it. An old couple. 44yrs of marriage. Had ups and downs and still did not forsake each other. And when dementia sets in... 1. was it a mistake to admit her? 2. was it a mistake to recollect her memories

I strongly believe i would plead like Grant.
I believe i would visit Fiona like he did.
I am not sure if I will let her go.
I do not believe that Grant teared so few times.
I strongly do not believe that I could put myself into Grant's shoe.... but i still did.

goodnight world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here