Friday, May 30, 2008

miracle miracle..a testimony

My result is another act of God's grace and mercy!

He saw me had 4xC+, 1xB- 2 semesters ago...yes! He saw me through.
Victoriously as My God is, He has blessed me with grades that only He can be glorified!
Unto Him all praises are due!

It is not my strength, wisdom nor ability that pull my CAP up by 0.04.

God gives grace to the humble; He opposes the proud.
He shows His power when I am weak.
He makes things perfect through me, a sinner who has Jesus.
Toil without prayer is a waste of time- this statement is making sense as i grow each day.
When I let go and be sensitive to the Spirit, then I see the beauty of my Lord in my life.
Do not go for careers, modules that are popular, instead do something u like.
Do not think if u work super duper extremely hard and gives perfect answer then u will prosper and do well. Why not try Jesus and grace? ; but saying this, i am not encouraging skiving nor irresponsibility for one reaps what one sows.. how can a farmer expects good harvest of he does not water the plant, plough the field. The harvest will come... and He who is grace, bless His people with goodness and abundance.

I had a good life; now, knowing Jesus, the sweetness of Jesus, I know my life is becoming complete and abundant!

Can you believe, for non malay studies, history major, i got B and B+ respectively when i didn't answer completely and properly?! I trust that the Holy Spirit also helped me through the answering because i didn't study for some topics. I was prompted by the Spirit to study for topics that hadn't appear in past papers the very first thing when i started revising for Hist.

It is grace that i got a B+ for my incomplete mental health paperthroughout a sem of not getting reading yet God provided Chan Min's note for my revision to supplement my notes.
A- for reproductive health! - lesson learnt- do something that u are interested.
Thank God for my agency planning group...40% given to final paper and my results dropped to B- from a possbile B+. I think the reminder is that if i place my confidence in my notes more than i depend on Him... ... ...heh...heh...heh...

Thank you Jesus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here