Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY festive 2009

i will share my pictures of CNY 2009... but more importantly...do keep a look out for my social work honours class production at the blackbox on the 20th and 21st feb.
NEXT!
i need help getting 3 pairs of siblings, can be boy-boy, girl-girl, boy-girl dyad. both of their ages must be between 15-18. parents must be always married.
IT'S FOR MY RESEARCH! for my ISM.

NEXT!
i want to quickly inform u guys out there that i am becoming fatter as the days/months plus.Thank you dear dear for ur reassurances.
there's check up on the 9th feb...
oh ya! pls do your diary today k...

SECOND last thing. i just wanna tell u that i had my
FIRST lohei on 23rd jan (fri b4 CNY mon) at AS7 with my class: XINGLONG (halal) brand.
SECOND lohei on 23rd jan (3-4hrs after the first) at reunion dinner with my extended relatives at a coffee shop
THIRD lohei was on 24th jan (ok. it was a brave step we took. i went to chek's GIGANTIC extended family reunion dinner)
FOURTH lohei was not on reunion dinner with my nuclear family of origin (steamboat instead)...not on the first day of CNY... but on the 3rd day of CNY when we had fruitty loheiz
FIFTH lohei will be oin fri when my BAG group is doing it...

4 loheis..

no wonder i'm taking 20mins for 2.6km.
OMGOSHHHH.........

how to get money from ippt test... i want my fitness back... i almost died!

hope i update u soon wor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here