Thursday, February 05, 2009

first and next...next...

i am beginning to doubt beckham's integrity. true that he is still a kutlat player. true that he can help ur FC get loads of cash and countless sponsorship. true that his ball bending ability has brought him from Manunited to Real Madrit to LA Galaxy now to AC Milan.
but not keeping to his deal with Galaxy and wanna move permanently to AC Milan is showing who he is.
his character is beginning to disgust me. afterall i've been 'hooked' to soccer cos of manunited and d.beckham since i was 14. darn. 11yrs.

next, i wonder how come You are Mine speaks so much to both my gf and bf (it's best fren!) and not me.

next next, i think my director for my play is amazing. michelle...jiayou! thanks for sharing with me ur testimony.

next next next, thank God that i managed to do what i needed to do to touch the audiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here