Thursday, March 05, 2009

madmarch sideeffect1

thank God He helped me with the litreview presentation today by preparing the work 2 weeks ago.
so that i could sleep the night b5 from 245am to 735am and still get my singlish transcript done...and my 12 slides presentation also.
can you believe it how last min it was 738am-829am...that was the amount of time i had to do the presentation... w/o the work that i had done 2weeks ago, i can just skip the presentation.

then again, i still need to tweak the framework. my hypothesis question needs to be removed as it was stated the obvious: "Sibling relationship will change as they transit from childhood to adolescence because of factors they experience."

perhaps i was stating the obvious and then...

sup commented that my research question is not clear... i dun seem to be clear with what i am do find out. "on the right track, but William you need to tweak your framework..."-
"HEY! did't i show you that wed? you said it was "much better"- what did you mean then!
wah sianz.

i need to beef up on my references...more journals... this reading up shit is irritating me...and well she mentioned that she felt that i seemed to be insecure...

am i?
i know i do feel jittery b4 consultation.
i know i dunno if i am really on the right track.
i call such anixiety as "naireffect"-named after her.

maybe i just want to have fun (like you too) but my superego is too strong.
sighzzz

see u later and hope u'll be glad to see me cos i will be when i meet you later.

yay! to dateline extension...

and help me rest in You...

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger a-ngelove said...

yo i wanted to ask you about the "much better" comment last week in contrast with this week's "insecure".

as in.. whadya feel abt that. but i completely forgot. haha! oops. :P JIAYOU!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here