Wednesday, April 15, 2009

<21 days

21 days left

4 days to last day of official NUS lesson.

i will miss my class.

thanks class.

something happened for the first time.
I am ashamed that it happened to me.
Each time when the invigilator says not to hand in the wrong exam script, and if one did, he shall bear the consequence, something like that. i would think " how is it possible?"

NOW? i beg to differ. it has happened to me.
ISM.

I submitted my ISM last thurs. only to realise on the tuesday of the following week that I had submitted the unfinalised ISM.
my leg grew soft.
i was thinking of you.
where were u? i couldn't bear waking u up with a shock.

It's tiring to retell the story.
sigh
After i realised that! i immediately inform my supervisor, send her the updated latest ISM called ISMISMISM. It's the doc i created on the very day i submitted my ISM. but all the while my ISM doc is called ISM Body. so i printed ISM Body and handed it in.

and when i realised ISM ISM ISM was still ok in my thumbdrive. i thought,well, i can send it to my sup and ask her to look at it.
GUESS WHAT. i didn't remove the edited words in reference. those words were in red.
I slapped myself my note seizing the second chance... i could hve submitted an almost flawless resubmission. but NO.

so many details are not written but i dun care le.
i'm leavin the final decision to God who knows what's best for me. and that will be translated into the outcome of the sup and coordinators' discussion.

God's faithful! amen!

................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here