Wednesday, June 03, 2009

25th to 31th May 2009 -4th week of break

how do i do this?


i'm just stating down what happened in my life. the content is not inspiring, monotonous...

but well...i am not keen writing those stuff now...

cos one day...i just wanna look back and see what had transpired over time... and recall more positive than negative stuff. who knows... i may not leave any trace in this blogspot anymore.



so on my 4th week of freedom...

i had a date with my dad. we went to courts to purchase jude (name of my present laptop!)haha. siao rite...i actually name it. i think i learn this from chek. haha... jude is an acer and is a travelmate. much lighter than vaio. Thank God for sustaining my previous going going gon.. lappie during my last sem. It did create some panic and anxiety throughout the sem. phew! I just need to transfer the bulk of the stuff onto an external harddisk i got.(my birthday present this year!!! yay...very very very happy). so yea. date with my dad to tampines courts megastore ended with a laptop and a camera!



i had a date with my Daddy God. I wanted to do this retreat- a Day with God before university started but didn't...- result of procrastination. Thank God for His grace that i could set time apart to meet and spend time with Him that day. Ps Keith was guiding me along at the beginning and at the end. From 1000-1630, i actually spent time with Him...when i spoke, it was to Him (minus lunch break, and briefly to enoch in between sections). Prior to that, i knew i wanted to hear Him as I really need some realignment, need the time and intimacy with Him.

Praise God for He spoke to Him at the very end... " Go. I am with You. " As most would know, i an starting work soon and this job was His calling to me ... it' s my calling to be a social worker...so it is very assuring to have heard them. Thank you Abba. Also, He gave me a new song! got the lyrics down...it's modified (v1.1)when i jot it down because i couldn't remember word for word what the Spirit had led me to sing. Shall share it with heartdrive.

The Silence during the retreat was quite terok cos for one, i am cannot take silence very well...so yea... 15mins of silence...of not getting distracted and just allowing God/waiting for God to speak to me was difficult. Guess what! i slept too! and He gave me a dream to remind me that I need to read up on His words for, it not, my knowledge in the Words will not be strong and will be lacking.



i had a date with the chalet organiser.

hahaha...cherlyn got a call-back from her mum because she was in the same flight as the zero patient of H1N1 virus in singapore. She travelled from NY back that tuesday and joined me and xiongkun for meeting...but she had to leave halfway. surreal experience for me and fong man...

thank God that the cycling route, amazing race and the bbq stuff are discussed.

hopefully, those who come will enjoy themselves thoroughly and those who didn't make it would regret not coming!!! hahaha... evil.

that day, i had a date with my darling after her work. We had dinner at ajisen at bishan because she wanted to buy me a belt and a tie....SO NICE RITE!!!! i like them!!! it's to celebrate our 10th 99th day, 999th day, 1000th day and for me to wear them to work on 15th june. =D thanks dear =)

that night, i had a date with edwin,dominique and nique's wife at robertson walk. we witnessed how barcelona outplayed Manchester United, outwitted the Red Devils and took the UEFA CL Cup, denied us the 4th silverware in the 08/09 season. 2-0. sianz. then again, we didn't play well la.



i had a date with lingfang, hilyah, vincng and weibin at SKFSC. why why why! why must you appear to be that intimidating and made me rather conscious about my body language. arh!!! then again, he's nice la, so said the others. I will be working at the satellite centre at Punggol CC on tuesday; that's the first step for something great, i hope, if it's His will. He will be with me.

that evening, i had a date with Dr Nair, Jaslim and Bav at Soup Spoon at the Marketplace, Raffles City. She treated us to dinner and shared with us her beginning years as social worker. The cockroach man and how she would wake up at 5am to do her case recording....kudos kudos...

Too bad i didnt chop my card...or else i can get a free bowl of soup le la!!! Also Jaslim and I got the V&M Dead Sea natural beauty professional nail kit which consists of a body and hand cream, buffer (lifetime warranty) and a cuticle oil. that was chek's gift for our 999th day tog. V&M is the dead sea product...got sell clay, cream, lotion, etc...



i had a lunch date with darling during her lunch time at MCYS that day cos i decided to cook lunch for her. Spaghetti! yesh. glad she liked it so much...

that day, i received my results too! praise God for the grades and the second lower honours degree! 3.72- that's the best CAP i've gotten in 4 yrs in NUS. funny thing is that my 5 mods ranges from A to B-, taking a grade each. a pity my ISM got B- though. Thank God for His grace and mercy towards Chek too!!! =D i'm sure she will blog about it in due time!

i had a date with my BAG pp... good fellowship and studying of the bible! i didn't know hebrews is so chim.


i had a date with chek to go to linah's house for couple ministry! swim and dinner and bible study and food...


i had a date with a group of pp...largely from my BAG (my cell group). They were celebrating my birthday (6th), chek's bday (12th) and yingqi's bday (8th) at partyworld at liang court. that was when i received my harddisk! yay!!! i like! after that, chek, her bro and i ate at Pasta de Waraku

then Ck came to stay over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here