Friday, June 11, 2010

happy birthday william

25 years of life. quarter of a century young.

first of all, i was touched and plesantly surprised that faith has arrange a surprise for me. it's the first time she did such thing. I am satisfied... During my absence from singapore due to my church camp, she sacrifiiced her rest, time, sleep to prepare my beautiful gift creatively and also thoughtfully. I Love you. faith, thank you for going the extra mile!

I thought for the first half of my life, i was a little boy:pre-pubertal.
I was competitive, said to be more matured that my guy peers, a little short dude who is quite a social butterfly. I thought English was a damn difficult subject to study, followed by Science while Maths and Chinese was a breeze. Thank God for photographs i rmb that i participated in SYF twice, had 2 art work on exhibition in school, conducted my pri sch choir during an event (i stood on a bench cos i was not tall enough the back row to see me), i was in several activities...in and outside of school.

i looked by seeing myself trying to fit into a hapsening group. hahaha..peer group influence... i rmb my mum would comment that if i had listened to her and played bball then, i wouldn't be at my height but would be taller.

Come to think about that, life was quite simple...then again (sigh) it's not fair to say that because i was negotiating my lifestage with limited ability.

2nd half my life till now became more colourful. If stage 1 was foundational building, stage 2 was building of walls, painting of walls, re-painting of walls, washing of walls, decorating the rooms... then whitewash it... then going through renovation... the next 12 years was a ride!

it was more complicated and colourful but one that led influence and impact my life now.

secondary sch-college-NS-grad.
self doubt, envious, writ, determination, playful, socialable, confusion, acceptance, pride, stress achievement, finding one's strength, relationships, difficult exams, strange tutors, tutor-friend, mission trips, church, Christ, life, purpose, baggages, hurt, tears, fears, confidence, disappointment, love, etc.

The 2nd half of my life... the 2nd 12, so many things had come to pass... some are history while some are writing its history now..I cannot imagine how quickly it has been. i was 1, then 12 then 25 years on earth.

reviewing my life now hur...

very soon, i'll turn 27 then 30 then 32 then 35...then late 30s... then 45, then 48... how about half a century young?haha..by then, i guess i won't be blogging but i hope i would be reflecting, sharing with my loved ones about how my first 25 years on earth has been and how the 2nd 25 years are like... and what my hope for tmr would be...

happy birthday william =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here