Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Langkawi 28th Dec to 1Jan 2010

For me, going to LKW was a rest well deserved. I totally enjoyed myself there less the incidents with the polis. My rented car needed a quick fix too. haha... Each dinner there was delicious. They were like rewards to ourselves at the end of the days. Pizza on the first night, Korea bbq on the second, Grilled seafood on the third and local cuisine at a pub on the last night. All were places that were recommended by guide book from lonelyplanets while one was chanced upon.

Above: At Artisans. (Along Cenang Beach)
Above: At the korean restaurant beside langkasuka beach resort. It's called han kok kwan (韩国馆)Above: At the sandy beach resort restaurant. (Along Cenang Beach) Above: pub-styled. Rafiss. (Along Cenang Beach)

O'er there, I marvelled at God's creation. The nature aspect. The setting of sun, the countless sands on the beach, the shapes of the hills, valleys, the lake, waterfall and the stars when i looked up the sky at night.
Taken outside sandy beach resort (Along Cenang Beach)
Taken on the second day morning. at langkasuka beach resort.
The waterwall is near the 7 wells.I played around... this one is at the Dayand Bunting

Thx to Ryan, we stayed at langkasuka. S$25 per person per night in dec.
Thx to Val and Jon who joined chek and i for the 5D4N relax trip. we got to know about each other.


Thx to both of our mothers who gave us ringgits and at the end of the day, we spent about S$150 each entirely.
Thx for covering for me my fellow colleagues as they covered for me while i was away.
Lastly, most importantly, thx for being my beloved... and having fun tgt o'er there...with me.

(At the cable car top station)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here