Wednesday, February 03, 2010

fit vs not-so-fit

as i had signed up for national vertical marathon, i started training.
i climbed 28th storey one friday w/o warming up but cooled down.
the following day i was limbing slightly alr as my left calf was pulled.
On Sunday, I was prayed for...
and the following day i went for F-IPT: flexible ippt prepatory training.
It was a CAT test (CAT Y)

I haven't done such test since ORD in 2005.
RESULT: FAIL! 18 points
SIT UP: 40
SBJ: 223cm...
CHIN UP:10
SHUTTLE RUN: 10.0s
2.4km: 13:09min. :\

thank God i persevere all the way esp with my left calf pulled a few days b4 and completed the test. My muscle was slightly sore aft that.
haha...i'm still amused and appalled that i failed the test... =

so i aimed to buck up my 2.4 to <12 mins on the official test... slow and steady arh..
so with small improvement come sense of victory and rolling success...
now i hit 12min30s...

so no more training fro v-marathon until i pass ippt.

so i fixed my exam date to be on the 27th FEB...
ultimate target:
RESULT: PASS!
SIT UP: 40 ----> 42
SBJ: 223cm...---->230cm
CHIN UP:10 ----> 10
SHUTTLE RUN: 10.0s (maintain)
2.4km: 13:09min. :\ (ahem... sub-12)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here