Sunday, September 12, 2004

at home..was cdo just now.got home and watched CHARMED. was thinking whether or not should i ask john to introduce me to daphne..haha...*sneaky sneaky*. my guys have 12 days to POP...really bring back memories when i was a fresh enlistee. Full of fire and drive..really i was. i was so so into emlistment since the 2nd half of college yr2 for those who dun noe. Now, i'm yearn to ORD..nope, i'm not going to extend my service for another 2 months.
Last night. one of my colleague went crazy and got my coy of recruits on fours and back. i tot he was. I felt he was VERY EMOTIONAL in dealing with those REC. Then, i was trying to reason with one of my another colleague why i felt he was not very right. and what i tot he should do. Instead, he reasoned his way out...sounded true and convincing. Weapons, i agree, is impt. But the way he conveyed that msg to the recs was a bit harsh. Discipline wise.....i also agree that it is not very much so in recs nowadays...or perhaps just those in my coy. Guess u all are simply doing your job...to be disciplinarians and friends at times. Should be strict and demand std since e start..why now.
I was puzzled y u brought in the topic of f/c and what sham did was worst. well, that brought bonding, at least.

i've been told not to mirco-manage. How to? I'm outta my comfort zone once again. seriously, i hope that u are my acsm for the remaining months i have at raven..at the same time, i hope we can understand u better..having just to have a working relationship is not my aim.
Well, guess i need time and also lotsa advices (that are conveyed properly to me). I think i'm easily hurt by comments and opinions that are conveyed in a harsh manner...unreceptive.

going to meet up my sec sch choir fren. my jr is flying to nottingham.

do u think fishes in tanks and ponds have freedom.little freedom, more freedom? ARen't they still trapped? We hear sayings like 'seeing those fishes swimming so freely in my tank...relaxes my mind...' do u think they are sad? the fishes i mean.

I hafen been readin the papers for a while and to my ultimate shock, there was an attack by the JI on the 9th..killing 9pple...very tragical..why can't the fundamentalist, terrorists and idealists be stopped and wake up from their bloody idea....how can there be peace when there's attacks...revolutionarists??? we read about them from history tectbooks..they created the many ups and downs...like the mountain ranges..they shaped the society and world today. Those civilians and innocent wans must have been crying real hard and loud.
Dun u pple out there feel anything for the parents for the kids who passed away w/o saying their goodbyes...
Will all these actually teach pple like u and me to cherish your loved ones....a simple 'gd morning' and a simple 'wanna go makan?' can mean a great deal. I saddened...not outwardly, but inside..i feel the injustice..what can i do? NOTHING....
Time flies, today marks the 3rd anniversary of 911.

Then, u flip the pages...u have discussion on spore idols...how crude and st*pid comments that were given to our own idol wannabes... u have article on william hung coming to spore...i dislike him...he's a joke...not being a racist, i'm a chink too...oops.chinese.

will post up pics soon.
gtg

God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here