Monday, November 29, 2004

a night of splendour- MAMA MAMA MAMA MIA

MA MA MIA HERE WE GO AGAIN..MAMA..HOW CAN I RESIST U..

yep...i started my weekend pretty well. this's the kind of life...i want..go driving..then went to a n indonesian restaurant for dinner then to esplanade for the much-look-fwd MAMA MIA.
I got slightly tired at the start of the second half but at the end, it was shiok..the dance, the music, the lightings, the singing and dancing...wwwooossh!!
"thinking of those days when i was doing musical on stage with choir....those were the days and i missed performing.just imagine, u, on the stage...pple hear u sing, dance..the STAGE is YOURS, the night is YOURS..."

but before tat, i had to spend the whole 100mins doing vertical parking and that irritated me...can u imagine that...my steering got to improved. the very sweet receptionist at the CDC counter, ms doris, told me that there might be a change in the syllabus so she advised me to hurry book the TP test....yesh, that's what i'm going to do after i'm back from EP YOUTH CAMP.

yep, talking about the camp..i'm looking fwd to it...i'm looking fwd for 2005...
just that i'll prob spent my new yr eve in camp doing my last DOO...unless DIN is willing to take the duty or i can get someone else to do it for me.

115daystoord
75daysleftafteruminustheweekendsandholidays
39daysworkingdays.

God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here