Thursday, December 16, 2004

present life

i hafen been feeling happy in camp. I feel that my time is up and it is time for me to go. i think i give pple the impression that i am in a haste to go as i've been "
pushing" me understudy to do this and that and i've already done my leave forecast which to many, is too early to be done. (dun wish to explain too much...the snfoff mentality is in me and i dun advocate such thoughts just that the response i receive from pple/ colleagues around me develop this..)

My understudy (do u know he is a pl best during his bmt, ok now u know)... He is newly posted and has not completed a batcg as a PC and is arrowed/chosen to take over as 2ic of the company. i know i haven't give him time to settle down to assume his primary role..but now i think he is mentally prepared to take over...i knew i have to 2ic cos i'm the only one from my batch to be posted to R coy.therefore it is needless to say/inform ma....esp that time, johnny/matt/jae's impression of dq and df weren't positive.
How i wish df was made the 2ic instead of me.

he works so well with ps4 and ps2.
i think their mutual understanding/ friendship is assuring to the extent that tasks can be done easily..**knock sense into me pls** I can't establisht that kind of cordial, not-just-working relationship with acsm. i am down partly becos of that. then again, does this matter, perhaps not...so Y BOTHER? Truly, i respect him but at times, i really wanna use rank...(preferably not practised in the 3G army next time).
now, i can simply throw all those sh*t to din...but i got meh...i just instruct him more than usual lor....well, i'm not surprised that after i ORD, pple will point finger at me, blaming me for not handing over properly. WEll...do also realise it takes two hands to clap...i cannot keep on teaching...he needs to play a part..

I do hope that naidfdqdin can really work with one another , alongside with the spec...
If we dun take in at least 3 officers from 55/04 OCC, there is going to be a shortage of officers after june 05..

Nonetheless, amidst unhappiness, there was a recruit who confided in me. He tolod me that i look lke a trustworthy person "WOW"....do i? feel good thought. the One up there is reassuring me i guess. Apparently , that poor bugger is a undeclared 302. sigh. hope he doesn't get into unnecessary trouble after OOT.

read what my fren wrote in his blog...i was taken aback. is it true i thought. He said:
you must understand that your people are not working so that their recruits will achieve 100% IPPT passes and 80% running SOC under 10.30...they are working for, WELFARE

how true is this?
does this apply to the real world out there?
if so, someone pls warn me frist.

after so long...i finally had a conversation on the phone for 1.5hrs with a dear fren of mine who returned from UK....at least..i know she is still a fren..someone relevant.
Angela returned too, from AU, meeting her for carolling session on friday..woohoo...can perform once again..hopefully i can be allowed to stay out from 17th to 20th. *cross my finger*
Next driving lesson is evaluation (module 2)..if i pass that, i can book TP le..how excting.

*yawn....zzzzz*
gtg.

God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here