Tuesday, January 25, 2005

days after retreat

retreat started at church with less than 10 pple....yesh...the retreat chairperson was joined by the second team member at 11pm plus. As i mentioned when i said grace for dinner..some of us did have QUALITY dinner...
and that makes me think of this
i wonder how many of u noe i prefer small group outting than a big wan. It's as small as 4-5. anything more than that, i think pple in the group cannot communicate properly. Attention seems to be diverted so much so that u just touch and go.
Unless, it's gathering...like pri school outting..ahh..this type of event...i will die die get many pple involved.
1st night of retreat, we worshipped and watched "ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND". Woah. GREAT SHOW...iz another of the make-u-think show...and i watched at 10pm....
gotta discussed about the show and co-relate with christianity.

All in all, i enjoyed the retreat. and it'll be very long to relate everything about this retreat with u. YingCi!! be encouraged! it was a retreat well done....u deserved a pat on a back + a round of applause. As what my friend said: we can only plan, He decides...correct ya!
slept at 3 am nightly and fortunately managed to survived service and worship prac after service. I like the theme song ...very nice, nice to harmonise and sing...and also it's meaningful.
Actually, i'm quite excited about 40DOP Living.

BAng into iris at PS macs after prac on sun and well, she shared about social work with me.
AFter the conversation on our trip way, i think she was right to say that there is something in me that is hindering me. Other than faith, there is perhaps other issues that is waivering my focus. What could it be?

I think there are many things for me to think about if i want to think.

how excited i was when i found out andrew wong jj was a primary 1 classmate who left griffiths primary school at the end of pri1. God is so amazing. Andrew Wong and I separated for 13 yrs and got back and become like frens nv b4....yep...he's one of my 4 best (guy) frens (namely victor,evan, andrew and yingci)....in 1991, when we were classsmates, we didn't really like each other as he was a very noisy fella and i was the monitor...no choice but to take his name now...and perhaps that's why he didn't rmb me..in fact we did have mutual dislike then.... guess what now...UNBELIEVABLE.

I just wanna say how much i appreciate my family. Really. I do. I love my dad, my mum and my sis. True enough, it's so so hard to say " I LOVE YOU" as we grow old.. growing up as a man makes it harder esp when it is to be said to family....is this a phase all guys go thru.
Mum just mentioned she lacks love....i thought immediately that isn't God's love more than sufficient...hm, I really would like to see my parent go to church regularly,let alone serve the Lord..will their hearts, mind and strength......
I hope they continue to support me in the decisions i make in days/months to come.

well...the car is on neutral and handbrake is pulled.

God bless...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here