Thursday, February 10, 2005

on the first day of chinese yr..

Indeed, on the eve of CNY 2005. there was no reunion dinner at pasir ris
Reunion dinner was at a restaurant at downtown east.
on the eve of CNY 2005 i was at home with my family, watching the countdown at home...NUAHing
On the first day of CNY, woke up at 10. had breakfast at home and first time ever, my mum prepared lunch as my relatives would be coming over. I'm at home. Home on a CNY. first time.

As i told my fren, guess the next time when my family is filled with hustle and bustle during chinese new yr would be when one of us gets married.

CNY has also proves to be a bore... there's nothing to do also... tv programme...what else..

anyway, i'm wondering whether i should get the 5 free entry tix to zouk from andrew.

once again, anyone interested to go for the play- DANGEROUS LIAISON ??
anyone interested to go for NORAH's concert?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here