Thursday, December 08, 2005

staying up

More of You and Less of me

I need devine help to write yet another devotional passage to be used during mission trip. Need also to get some songs to sings... felt a lil bad for not attending the training session in church the last 2days. but i think they are coping fine. ya, that's wat one of the vege told me.

reading dating with pure passion and i think it is a good-read. thanks ahren
i'm half way thru already and so far they have been very informative and thought-triggering, reflective to an extent.
Ruth, i'm sure u can learn LOADS from it since ppl like me is enriched so much.
Ting, do u think love language is coming to me soon?hee

ANyw, my family is going thru stage in the family structure called ' propeling the youth'
this stage sees the parents learning to let go, youth developing into adults and taking more responsibilities. I am very thankful got my family and i do cherish it a lot for my parents, though not very highly educated, are effective in parenting... they learn how to understand youth like my sister and young adults like me. I learnt how to entrust us in matters and tasks.
These shouldn't be taken for granted. Thus, i do try my best to help out in chores at home though at times i do return home late and not see their faces at all in a day.

anyway, i am glad that my dear ol sis is getting baptised 2sats from now.
i'm trying hip hop this sat.

staying up to watch champions league: manchester united vs benifica....

vege, take care and haf fun up north
another vege, happy birthday!
vege, the last one, do wanna talk to you soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here