Thursday, February 23, 2006

2103 2104...dry sucking

More of You and Less of me

I am feeling exasperated. Chunks of boring and dry readings on community work to be done. Self-learning is required for the snail-moving of human lifespan development which is another sw module. One module has boring lecturer and lecturer for the other one is a techno-phobic.
When I studied at home, I was distracted and restless.
Today, I tried studying at macs, I was not any better.
There are somemore things to do leh… idiot la.
I want to rant and rant and rant.
Sianz.
N when I preparing for upcoming tests after the break, I’m studying the way I used to which was memorizing. This time round…there are lotsa of stuff and those are best learnt by understanding. The list seems never ending right now and that’s so demoralizing.

So now…which is better? NSF life or uni life…
Wah, I’ve finally come to a point when I’m beginning to compare.

ex-politician jayaretnam received the highest honour at his wake. Man of his time.
These people are truly worth respecting. They fought for what they believed is right, for the nation and people and not for self. Lky, tcc, gkw and the rest of the old guard are men of mantle who established the foundation for what we know as modern Singapore.

Oh ya, I am going for an audition for a musical. This musical – the CLOWN is evangelistic in nature and I’m trying for the role of an actor and/or singer.
Have I told anyone that I have also wanna try something called staged acting? During my ‘glorious’ day in sec and college choir, there were musicals…and deep inside me, I longed to be a soloist and that’s becos I like the lime-light. I saw those opportunities as potential affirmation for my vocal ability.

Now, I’m doing this not for my sake. If I’m chosen to be a soloist or some sort, all glory and honour to my Love, Jesus. that is if i get thru the audition la

------------------------------------------------------------------------------backtoreadings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here