Thursday, February 23, 2006

trust

More of You and Less of me

Father dear, i thank you and receive the annointing to 'let not my heart be troubled' in EVERY single area of my life. Father, i don't even want to take charge of any area myself. Father, i let go, You hold on. :) i feel as if i've been set free... like a bird out of my cage. If the Son has set me free, i am free indeed.

this is quoted from my fren's blog and i happened to read it when i visited her blog.
how true and i see this as a reminder from God who has His ways to remind us that I am not the only person struggling... It's just how we surrender them at the foot of the cross

Last sunday, my uncle did one of the most commendable things i've ever seen him do.
My family hasn't had such great time together.
to my amazement, my family is really blessed with people of several talents esp in the area of music- even joey plays the guitar and blows the flute. HIDDEN talents. all we need is a bass guitarist and a drummer and we can form a family band!!

decided to go for church camp instead of gen12 organised by CC.

i'm beginning to feel disgusted by the amount of time and effort needed for the ad-hoc project i'm involved, as publicity head and treasurer. siao liao la.
but I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL MAKE A WAY

willzout

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here