Monday, February 27, 2006

joy

More of You and Less of me

It's a joy also to share the gospel with frens.
as recently as it was when my church started the prayer card on which we wrote the names of those we would like to see coming to receive salvation...i wrote 5 names, after some thoughts.

faithless i was yet i was shown once again that God creates chances when we pray for those. for an instance, i REALISED that those sharing sessions i had with my frens weren't merely coincidence. i shared on msn, i shared with another while going home and eating swensen...
these are times which the Lord has made for me to share His love. and i pray that He guides me when i share.
the message on sundays can be very useful too!

Who told me to bring the bible to school today. no one.. but it was when she asked me a qn and asked if i had the bible, in which i told her answers could be located from, then there i knew there was a purpose why put an 'extra' load in my bag.

not by my might, but by the spirit of the Lord.
i pray that with more prayers for the Lost, more would come to accept Christ!
and as much as we understand about spiritual warfare, i pray that as we pray for our love ones, we cover each other each God's protection in prayers...

save one more for Christ!

Brothers and sisters, jiayou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here