Sunday, March 19, 2006

sorely misse

when the Spirit of the Lord come upon people in a place...

I shouldn't have left the retreat for a mega wedding on sat.
i shouldn't have exchanged the sessions of Bernard Chan deep sharing about the Holy Spirit and His Power with a 110-table mega wedding ( where even community club pple were invited ) BUT earthly event.

I learned that I shouldn't exchange such precious encounter with a dinner.
foolish indeed.

AHHHHHHH...maybe it's not my time to meet with the Holy Spirit with such immense power and realness.

there's a prayer i want U to know....
i feel so sad...feel like crying to God..the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.

" Empower me like a rushing river flowing to the sea
God send your Holy Spirit flowing down through
so I'm living as a child, so victorious and free
send the power of your love empower me"

now i sorta get a glimpse of the meanin of this song.

God, thx for using evan so tremendously. Thank you for using him to share with me what I had sorely missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here