Monday, April 17, 2006

in his time

my body has been blessed recently. HA! in less than 3 days, i had 2 meals with Shark Fins.
*sluurppp*

the msg was very good today. how i wish they were there. but none turned up. *shake head*

my mum was jokingly telling me to consider girls from ITE; they are not too bad. *wide-eyed*

i've told her alr. there weren't sign of repulsion. *phew*

i'm so looking fwd to my post-exam activities, really i am. *anticipation*

jean is pairing me up with her fren by doing nothing. *why am i not surprised?!*

" Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; He rises to show u compassion.
For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for Him"
-a lesson on patience. "Isaiah 30:18"
i'm so glad i have a Teacher *glee*
who HAS RISEN on this day approx 2K yrs ago *jumps around*
and is still ALIVE now * breathe in/out....*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here