Wednesday, April 26, 2006

psalm 4:4

More of You and Less of me

Psalm 4:4a - " In anger, do not sin;"
this came as a reminder from one of my frens. I could have just /f/ it out and swear like nobody's business.

here's what happened:
in today's open book exam, an invigilator took one of my papers which has points which i've prepared when i was doing past yr papers. NOPE! took is an underestatement. HE CONFISCATED it!

he held up the piece of pink rough-paper and stared at it. following he said " no, this is model answer", turned around and walked off with it.

i was fearful and doubtful...confused...I was answering MY exam questions..referring to the point-formed answers on my prepared work and suddenly i was told it was a model answer. I mean "WHAT THE!!?!??!?!?!??!"

can't i even bring in my answer that i wrote when i was preparing for the exam? IS IT MY FAULT FOR BRINGING a prepared piece of work during an open-book exam?
i'm gonna scream at that person who is going to say
"u should have asked your lecturer if it is ok to prepare answers from the past yr exam questions and bring in"
... OH PLEASE.....
isn't it logical for an experienced lectuerer to announce that, knowin that students like me may just do that? hey, so what if i spotted the question?

GOsh. i'm traumatised.
i'm sick. and he had to say "only lecture notes are allowed... (model answer cannot) x3 " when i asked him why he took my paper away.

EXCUSE ME. it is an open book examination..i can jolly well open my bible and place it on my table rite.. someone need to set up guidelines man...this is shit. utter bullshit. 吞不下这口气。
U simply cannot transfer ur mistake onto a supposedly studious student like me.
unfair.

well..at the same time, i prayed to jesus that i will not face any disciplinary actions and that all would be fine in His name.

then again... it was psalm 4:4a that reminded me that i should not behave by the worldly standard and should be slow to anger... and IN ANGER DO NOT SIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here