Monday, April 17, 2006

wait ......and delight

Like what evan and 1 had shared with ting about 'wait'. How God has been teaching me on the lesson of patience and to wait. Also. I see eve learning how to wait for the Lord. They are useful materials.

Now that my thai teacher knows that i have a few thai frens (tkaidaw), he asked me for her picture today...but i told him i do not have any of their pictures with me in school. Yet, while I was unzipping my bag, he assumed i relent and wanna show him...but i said 'NO, it's not the picture. it's smth else..' he said ' aiyah, rew rew (which means quick quick!!)'...and so iN tHE eND,
i pass him the 4SL book which had been in my bag for 1 month.
All the best aacaan. read the booklet ok....

And could u believe that LIFE! BOOKSHOP just called me up for an interview an hour ago!? FOUR months after i first applied for the job? 4 months!!!! why arh...so that, i can have time for frens, for family, to cope with this semester's work and to tutor a korean boy english. Since the holidays is in 3 weeks time, and Life! bookshop has responded... my holiday job, God's willing, might just be well-secured.

i wonder what my next lesson will be on.

Last night, i prayed for accelerated learning ability for my revision...all in Jesus's name!
hmm, jac...ur blog was helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here