Friday, May 05, 2006

LIBERATION


"I will not sleep" I told myself when i got home at 4.15am this morning. There are so many things waiting for me to do... and i can't wait to have them done...
3 months of break! No more mon-fri travelling to school; No more having to endure lectures conducted by unanimated, unmotivated lecturers (a few of them)...then again, this shows the world's imperfect.

OK!! My first academic yr in NUS is drawing to a close, only to have my results still mystified (then again, it's all planned). YEp, i can't wait for it to unfold before me and I will give thanks for what it will be.

Celebrated Diana's ( above-fr sw) 22nd birthday!! As usual, the gender ratio was totally imbalance, crazily off! Usually, i'm fine wan...but it's a totally new group and tommy (guy from sw) had to fly airplane last min. sianz.
2 more guys came and they are fr grace's (fr sw too!!) church. They joined the girls after I left to catch the train home. All in all, a few of us had a very delicious dinner...what a way to celebrate my liberation!!

this is me and diana.. only naturally to take this picture ... no?


Yep, I see myself befriending more and more friends who are in sw majors.
I've enough of hi-bye schoolmates...whom are rather needless.
Anyway, I might be joining VCF next sem...

then again, u nv know if I AM REALLY TO COMMIT.

and so i took my train home...while i was waiting for my feeder bus to come, someone whom I wanted to meet since monday walked towards where i was and we ended up chatting for 4hrs

And I am baffled why she doesn't wanna to stay in heaven (if she could)but want to experience the trials in (many) lives (to come). And usually the talkative me felt God holding me back from speaking and got me to speak at the right time...
I cannot understand why pagan gods are worshipped. spiritual blindness...it's tragic thing of this world. And many pious worshippers of these gods do come up with 1001 reasons to back their teachings. Furthermore, this has make the verse in John 1:5 even more true " The light shines into darkness, but the darkness has not understood it."

I heard a sermon recording from cornerstone church.
It was marvellous. I love it. Our church need many such msg to feed many hungry pple...so that all of us can be chosen and not just invited (cf Matt 22:14)

3 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger Zig said...

Hey william.. cornerstone church? which one?

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger WILLIAM said...

itz cornerstone katong

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Zig said...

oh! never knew there was a cornerstone in spore. there's a cornerstone church here in notts too hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here