Saturday, May 13, 2006

motto

诚 信 勇 忠
honesty trustworthiness courage* loyalty

* courage to stand up for what is right.

there are some readers who know the source of the above.
When i recalled these 4 words, i asked myself if it is applicable if one is to be successful in this society. How are these 4 values so to speak relevant. eg. if one wants to better one's status in the working environment, are the 4 values considered stumbling blocks or are they helpful?
Is it tough if one would be adhere to the 4 values?
what's ur take? what do u think about my sec sch's motto

A fren of mine asked me whether or not i am applying for internship.
Nv did it occur to me that internship is helpful...although my frens from med fac, science fac always try to find internship lobangs.
IS internship useful?

One of my precious moments would be to spend time with PRIMARY school classmates over gatherings/makans...some of those are those i've known 15yrs ago...how amazing it is to just see how each have changed, for better or for worse, since we parted ways in 1996.
I met 2 of them yday for dinner. We are sure that in the next 8 yrs, there will be drastic changes made to our lives...and till then, if we were still to be in contact, it'll be one of those rare life experiences...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here