Thursday, May 11, 2006

wowbow holiday

I have been going out everyday (mon- kbox!!!, tues- nus, dinner with ?aacaans, yday- minds with ad and dan then gordon's place).
falling sick with flu symptoms and sore throat. sigh ... yet there's bbq to attend this fri.. i will be the chef then.. set the fire and cook for them.

I looked for the invigilator who confiscated my paper during exam. made clarications and spoke. told him my suggestions on what appropriate actions and advice he ought to make prior exams to prevent any similar case from happening again.

I decided to drop the case.

Also, he mentioned to me about 'transaction'- the way i bahave and communicate. that conversation struck me.
I do realise i move my hands and body alot while talking, esp to superior and those olders- maybe that's how to release my tension?!!?
He felt that due to my physique, and with such mannerism and body language, there will be times when listeners/audiences do not treat me as seriously. And as i hard as i am conveying a serious pt of view or case, i cannot convince or attract them.
He felt that i was inflexible and i slide from the adult-adult transaction to adolescent-adult or child-adult transaction.

moving on

i hadn't felt that i had been part of a class... or just lacking 'class spirit' for a long time...4-7 in JC was a lil less than a flop. but off course, there were some who were really fantastic. Then now in NUS, students of 3 thai lang teachers treated us students to dinner at lemongrass at heeren. They treated us to a 5 course dinner and paid for all 30 of us... very touched. after that, about 11 of us went spinelli for coffee... took pictures, made jokes, shared ideas, chill... i love my ?aacaans. initially i was the ONLY guy from my class who came. then another one arrived. the rest of the class...sigh..didn't make it.
thank goodness, i am in good terms with the others from the other speaking and writing classes.


yday at gordan's place...i miss them v much. but as they had put it, they needed sabbatical and we needed to get out of our comfort and stand on our feet.
I feel this is necessary. At the same time, I thank them from the bottom of my heart that they are so kind towards us. Praise God for them being God-following and God-fearing.

I just need to know to i am not i/c of every fathermothersons lives..
I need to pray before i give advices to those who see me up and approach me for help..
I need to live a life that is right and holy to God
I need to be myself ...

thank you MA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here