Thursday, June 08, 2006

power packed evening

a group of us went for supper and a couple of them just realised that my birthday was on the 6th..and when they did...i could hear "omen"...and u know why.. i find it disgusting that such a film opens on my birthday.
the big group of us 'celebrated' my 22nd with dimsum...there were 12 of us.and special thanks to andrew boi who treated me to lunch... and spent the afternn with me at minds tog with mark!

had a meeting yday. i had to struggle with the idea of feeling inadequate from time to time when i fail to speak up or be involved in discussion esp so when i am holding a position of a chair. that exaxtly power struggle..i strongly brush it aside..it's more of threatened. threatened cos i cannot participate in discussion. it sux not becos i wanna talk to take the limelight but i feel my inability to catch up or follow their train of thoughts makes...

and i want to conquer this weakness (that had occured last yr too)...and i hope after this aug project, i can take back with me a meaningful experience along with my character strengthened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here