Tuesday, May 30, 2006

wearing hats...

the tmt trippers met up for a short yet laugh-filled dinner... great! I quite enjoyed it. it's been half a yr since we got tog as a team to go help Ps EngKiat in Singburi... made some thai frens and am still in contact with them
here's my dilemma...should i continue doing thai2 when my thai1 is only a B-.
should i do malay already...?

tmb about the imf and wb group thingy... i am no longer involved as a bus host...instead..
(an excerpt from the email..)

"MOE has informed us that NUS students will now act as Helpdesk Officers - to answer enquiries pertaining to accommodation and transportation - instead of Bus Hosts. MOE felt that this is a more appropriate role for NUS students since there will be more interaction with the delegates"

dear colin
dear gordan and family
dear hweelee and juan are leaving spore....for studies, work and fun respectively

MISS you all

I had one of the most apprehensive and feared encounters recently. I did not know why I reacted in that manner...I am a fish outta water. In any case, i am good now...

am applying for teaching assistant position for the 1st 2 weeks of june but one out of the ten days, i will have to attend the training session for the sept imf/wbg events.
am involved in a FDR for clown musical on 1st july...which clashes with "paint a home" project which i signed up with my frens...
am going for church camp and then nvac camp...leaving my tutee with no replacement...will i be fired?...

i'm eagerly waiting for the module information to be uploaded.
i'm eagerly waiting to know what the surprise for the church camp is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here