Sunday, June 04, 2006

---"Prayer is not the preparation for greater works. Prayer IS the greater work."---

oh well
I might as well start taking up Jesus's yoke since it's light.
As I semi-readily took up the challenge to lead the group for the 'fund raising' activity, i sense a burst of 'why not..try lah' spirit inside... what a way to put what i studied last semester on group working to practice.
I was delighted yet felt burdened by the statement PEd made..." I've sent one of ........"

I should start doing my daily reading of the bible if i still want to stay close...rooted and firm, as solid as the rock...
Before Jesus serves, He seeks His Father in prayers ALL the time..Jesus didn't just keep doing, He kept praying though..

--"Prayer is not the preparation for greater works. Prayer IS the greater work."---

Father, i pray that my soul is refreshed everyday.

_________

I caught up with a college mate this morning over breakfast. She has backslided and now is coming back on track... I am glad.
We spoke about issues that she faced like when she came across a tv ad on kabbala..(madonna's religion) in the states, how her frens perceive topics like PMS, what my stand on clubbing, drinking (seems like these are a few of the many Christian teens and young adults are facing...needless to say, there are many pple out there haivng id confusion and LOST)..

What she holds precious seems weird in many of her peers' eyes - saving oneself for marriage..
now, pms and smoking are rampant...

keeping it short...i just hope she can establish herself firmly in God, once again.
________

which tuition lobang should i take up? a desperate family whose p6child is studying at yuneng. they boy is failing...and trust me..i would need to drill him like mad...do i have the time and energy? OR a family who lives in tampines but is taking their time considerin whether to engage me or not...p5.

i wonder which day is musical rehearsal... i need to get ready for combined prac on 1st july.

i wonder how the prischool class will turn out.

there are a few things for orientation camp which are not settled. sigh. terrible.

and i have better psyche myself for the first meeting on wed with the newly formed team...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here