Friday, July 28, 2006

not knowing what to type

guys...i dunno what to type...

rmb i said about cca in uni... wow
nvac has led me to various involvement: yellow ribbon proj (sept), volunteerism exposition (aug). and i am considering volunteering regularly at NUH. weekday volunteering.
but there is also regular tuition, s2006(aug), musical (dec, but rehearsal and tea receptionm publicity, recording popping up once in a while), fund raising (aug).
ya, so when term starts...a 4day work week..how tight my life would be.

could u imagine...i was even toying with the idea of joining project superstar (sept)...u know have fun...try new stuff...
in the end, i decided that i might participate in intra school singing competition, for the fun of it

oh! did i forget to tell u pple THAT I AM GOING FOR MY FIRST LIVE! NATIONAL DAY PARADE THIS YR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOHOOO....goodie goodie seat!
my fren got the hint and invited me along!!

competition for my remaining modules is high.
i wonder how much loss i'll incur.

we are nv perfect
we can only strive to be ...but we will nv be it.
swallow it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here