Thursday, September 07, 2006

against, for...

against many wise counsel,
i have decided.
against many good advices,
i have decided.

living by my decision.
Lord! have i seek u?
I wanna to cry out to you God....
be my strength and not abandon me.
be my shield and protect me...

may my life be filled and overflow with goodness even with the decision i make.
may the holy spirit continue to speak thru me and guide me.
I plead to you lord! that u will nv leave me....u will carry me through....

i pray Lord that ur love can break through the hearts of Man.
i pray that Lord that ur love can make the blind see...make the sheep respond to the call of the shephard, and turn seek Christ instead of strife, seek Truth instead of

"I can see! I can see!!"
- my line in the musical.

What do i see...I see the Truth, Love and perfector of our faith.
The not-to-safe, BIG Father who lays His hand on all who comes to Him and acknowledge Him.
Faith without action is zero.

sigh...

with the decision i make.
I dun wanna any regret.
May the fruit of spirit continue to grow and that Christ be in me, work through me, and transformation continue to take place as i continue to fight the good fight of the faith and take hold of the eternal life to which i was called when i made my confession in the presence of many witnesses (my baptism verse!!! how relevant this is to me!)

In the last days,
there will be crisis...and disasters...sorts of stuff that we have seen these 6 yrs...
ranging from plane crash, earthquake,tsunami, bird flu, upheavels....

as i was flipping the chapters in Tim...
this is what i see

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of Godhaving a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth—men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

--------who am i not the Lord of all the earth would care to know my name and look on me with love-----------

Indeed, there are times when pple know ABOUT God and not KNOW God. To know Him is to recognise that he exists, creates, rules and even saves. To actually know God, however, means to admit our inadequacy and our need for God and then to give ourselves up to God. To acknowldge the truth is the step that brings us into kingdom.

WHY IN THE FIRST PLACE PPLE DUN WANNA ACCEPT THE ALL TIME TRUTH?

Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction.

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

-----who am i? that the voice that calms the sea would care to feel my hurt-----

wun u wanna reciprocate to Him? The Perfect Father in heaven who knows u when u were in your mother's womb? who knows the no of strands of hair that u have...didn't He sacrifice His son for u and me? so that those who loves Him fears Him, honour Him and that we can finally be reconciled with Him....

He loves u...yeah to all the readers out there....yeah...u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here