Thursday, November 09, 2006

" My child,

I LOVE YOU".







i confess! i took this entire thing from my fren's blog!
i was encouraged when i read his entries.
thanks alvin.

everybody, it's exam craze now...smu, ntu, nus...yea...datelines should be almost completed... this is the time when most of us will be super stress (once again), will be distracted from God, from Jesus...but Jesus still want to be close to us.
I cannot survive without knowing Jesus is far far far away from me...i know my dear Jesus loves me...and when i go about living my days putting Him aside do prick me...

He loves u too...all of u...

Sometimes, i think i am testing my faith on a large scale...
test God, nah, i dun dare... He will win. Hands down. He deserves it.

Meantime, do take care of urself and i know u can do it, cos u have to...i will pray for u...and that one day u'll respond to Him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here