Wednesday, June 03, 2009

very fast...1st-3rd...and beyond...

it's june.

very quickly, i'll be working and i am excited becos i can start working. at this pt, i am looking fwd to traveling to skfsc and working. I wonder how long this zeal can last. Will fatigue and disinterest drop by? Absolutely? Do i have pp whom i can talk to and consult? I hope i have. My Father God says He will be with me.
Will you be there?
1st june started meaningfully as i spent time with CK. we chatted and shared. I like the idea of mentoring and guiding pp. I like to see myself doing it without any title given to me, if not, i think i may be stressed. that's an area to work on.

How can one who eats vege all the way take meat suddenly? (private joke!?) one is used to his or her style, the pattern...so things take time. Sometime my interaction with a particular helps me feel and think the way another person may feel and think.
Do you change your style of communicating so as to join with ur client?
Do you really emphasize the person's strength and not pin-point his weaknesses? The skill is how then can one pin point one's weakness with honey and not undermine his/her strength.
Do you feel like slapping ur client or he/she is like a mule?
hahaha... random questions hor.

oh yes.... and some i continued my research for the amazing race and it was sorta done on monday! so i sat down and rested. reading my book and looking at people. waiting for time to pass. in the evening, i went to TJC to watch the power of love 2 with ed and ren. The girls from AG home have grown since i last saw them 5-6 months ago. a pity we haven't been ministering to them at AG home. Thank God for His amazing providence of cash so as to let the girls opportunities to bridge back into the society. Thank God for His grace that a handful of them have grown to become members of the public who is also contributing to its growth- in the area of sports. In the name of Jesus, May you Lord grant wisdom in the use of the donar's cash so that your name will be glorified.

tuesday, i signed my contract with ANG MO KIO FSC le. did my medical check and all. then i met dear at the tpy hub for lunch! so glad we can meet at mos for a quick lunch. after that, caught up with my mum during her lunch break.
Thank God my beginning pay is higher than expected. Hallelujah! so exciting! God is good. on this day, our 999th day, i presented the V&M gift to dear dear... and i helped her apply...so romantic i thought. and i sang her a song when it was 03062009. oops...dear, did i write the date wrongly on the songsheet?? and we laughed at it.
Today, i blogged... and met my kindergarten fren for dinner...and how unexpectedly, she treated me to dinner. hahaha...
tmr, i may be going cycling.
the day after... i have BAG...
sat, i'm attending rui's wedding...going to celebrate my bday...
sun, i will lead worship once again...
and come monday will be the chalet
all the way to thurs.
then fri celebrating my dear's birthday! taking off?! see first rite?
sat morning another wedding, and we are invited to the dinner.
one more sun and that is the eve of my DDAY.

and so...thanks everyone for reading my blog. it's been a pleasure sharing and jotting my life. my ups and downs...my growth, my stagnation, (to some, i haven't seen to change)..., my rant and my cameo moments, my proud and not so proud times. it's been an unbelievable journey from the moment i made my first entry in the Office Mess on P. Tekong one evening in 2004 to June 2009. 5 years. nice to see that a few of u still read my blog and know what's going on.


here's my class...

my dear and i

i love all of u...esp u miss ang...thanks for being the woman behind me =), giving me the support and encouragement..

we will meet again. hopefully. see u here...or somewhere...or....

3 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Blogger cheRlyn! said...

: )

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Fong Xiongkun said...

wah... your this post macham you wanna stop blogging liddat...

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

haha yea exactly!! don't stop! now that we've all graduated (almost) and started work (sorta), all the more must blog so we can keep up with what's going on in your life!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here