Wednesday, June 14, 2006

highlighted days

The young adults celebrated my 22nd birthday with a simple and pleasant manner. 3 gentlemen rushed to plaza singapura during fellowship time and they got a yummy chocolate banana cake for me (and them and the rest of my family)
Sweet Andrew did a collage of William and only till then did I realize I am uncomfortable seeing my face again and again on almost every slides… u see William is so so easily embarrassed.

Yingci got back on Friday and we were all excited to welcome him on Sunday.
Like me, he is also the co-leader of the coming church camp but he took up a role of the worship leader for one of the 6-8sessions. Great job! I met up with my church camp grp members... heng got pamela volunteer to do the flag! thanks girl! and evan had brilliantly offered his service to do the script!! thanks dude!! u see the adults seeing there...oso hard to arrow.

After I went for the almost-annual 小学聚会 at boat quay, Minds Café… our frenship has lasted for a decade but many of us still have good head on our shoulders. There were many of them who didn’t speak much when we were back in Griffiths started talking and sharing. Instead of avoiding each other and want to stay in their comfort zone, many of them took steps to communicate and find out what is happening in each others’ lives. Even we had only 4-5 hrs in doing so, I think they did enjoy themselves – talking and boardgaming and a few of them are beginning to fall in love with minds café. All of us have shown signs of aging and maturing except our form teacher.

Had a chance to meet Christina for lunch and told her HOW BUSY I AM.
She advised me to read supplementary Christian books… READDDD...READDD..
I am looking fwd to her coming back covenant to set things right in the music ministry which I think is quite messy too… I dunno much about musicians and their trades but for me the vocal quality of the back-ups need to pull up the socks. Aiyah… every church has its own challenges, big or small, corporate or family.

Right now, I have a few things on my mind… 1. the 2 camps which I have on the last 2 weeks of june…2. musical rehearsal on 1st july. 3. Choosing of modules for yr2.
I dunno what and how much to expect for my first church camp….

Today: 2 appointments, 1 meeting…another long day…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here